Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Alcohol lies and bad overnights

I've been taking a break from the blog world and social network.  Hey I am back! The past few weeks have been hell.  My personal life with co workers has been completely trashed.  But I always told myself I am not here to make friends, I am here to do a job.  I just happen to be friends with co workers.  This isn't high school (well sometimes it feels like it minus report cards) where I have to worry about fitting in.  Because people from my company know about my blog and for the protection of myself and the ones involved I can not write about what happened.  I've been sworn to keep this on a need to know bases.  

I used to really wonder why so many people don't go out on layovers.  I can understand the saving money part. Now I completely understand why so many people choose to slam click.  I had a very bad overnight.  Alcohol got way out of hand and feelings were hurt.  Friendships were broken and ruined. Of corse I wish none of this ever happened but the past is the past.  I am putting this behind me as we speak. 

Advice to the ones like me who love to go out on overnights.  I am the party girl.  I am almost certain that's what I am known for.  If you drink be legal by your company to consume alcohol. If you go out with the crew make sure it's people you REALLY trust.  Be aware of what is said and done.  Always know a exit path.  Don't be scared to ask for help.  Ok enough of this depressing lecturing shit.  Next blog please!  

No comments:

Post a Comment