Monday, April 18, 2011

The ones up there.

Can't fly with them,and you can't fly with out them.  You love to hate them and hate to love them.  They are only good for one thing, flying the airplane.  Most have little to no personality.  Only a door separates them from the rest of the world.  If you haven't guessed what I am talking about, it's the pilots.  Don't get me wrong,  most of our pilots in our small base are great.  But by day 3 or day 4 of a trip I can't stand them.  It's all laughs and jokes on the first day but closer to the end of a trip I want to slap them.  This one I am working with now. It's his last trip with my company so I wanted to be nice.  On day one of our trip I made cupcakes as he requested.  I didn't make ONE cupcake I made the entire batch.  Like anyone else would.  I bring them to him, I got a thanks but what am I suppose to do with these.  What the heck dude, you asked for cupcakes so I brought them too you.  I even called him the day before the trip to see if I could bring them by his apartment so he wouldnt have to carry them around.  Well he doesnt think like I do so he said no just bring them when we start the trip.  So I got to listen to him whine about carrying the cupcakes.  He later smashed them into his lunch box.  Your welcome and that's the last time I bring baked goods on a trip.  

Earlier today the cabin smelled like pee and I couldn't stand the smell.  After the passengers got off I sprayed some air freshener.  My captain asked me if I had sprayed something and I told him yes and why.  A few minutes later he said to never do that again because it's offensive.  The cabin smelling like pee is offensive.  I made it smell better so the passengers wouldn't complain. I know I am not the only flight attendant who keeps air freshener in their bag.

On our way to canada tonight the first officer began to bug me again.  I'm good about giving the flight deck crew the paper work for customs.  However I was busy doing my FAA related duties and the fo just couldn't wait any longer for the paper work.  So he tries to go thru my stuff and I told him not too.  Just be patient and I will give it too you when i have a chance.  Being the adult baby he is bugged me until he got his way.  Yes this is the same fo who I made cupcakes for!  Not to mention all day the crew never had a chance to get off the plane and eat.  Before our flight to Canada he ran off the plane to get himself dinner, did he offer to get anyone else dinner? No because he always thinks about him and no one else.  Again this guy is leaving our company to go fly else where.  Which is probably a good thing because he slept or attempted to sleep with most of the flight attendants in base.  And when there is only 43 flight attendants in base, word gets around fast.  So good for him for running away!

No comments:

Post a Comment