Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random acts of kindness

Random acts of kindness, loves it!! Today I had picked up sone flying out of my base so I had to get up super early to start my day of flying.  I arrive about 2 hours early so I decided to help myself to some coffee.  I hand the cashier a $20 bill and she demanded I give her something small or a credit card.  She was very rude about it and now I am holding up the line looking for my debit card.  The girl behind me told the cashier that she would pay for the coffee.  I asked her about 4 times are you sure? She said it's really no big deal, flight attendants do so much and no one ever does anything for them.  I thanked her and was on my way.  I just couldn't get over how someone didn't mind buying my coffee. Kudos to you girl, you rock!  If you follow me on twitter then you may have seen me venting about this today.  I got a message from dunkin donuts customer care asking for my phone number to do a follow up.  I received a phone call today, the lady i spoke with is sending me a thank you gift for my feedback.  Sweeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment